BenefitWallet simplifies employee benefit administration, saving your organization time and money. We can help you transform and grow employee engagement by connecting the dots between individual wealth and health, resulting in lower costs for you and your employees.
BenefitWallet consolidates administration of all health accounts onto one common platform including HSA, HRA, FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, incentives and specialty accounts (including Dependent Care FSA, Adoption Accounts, Commuter Expense Reimbursement Account (CERA) and other customized solutions). Beyond account administration, BenefitWallet leverages data which already exists throughout your health benefit systems and vendors to deliver an integrated consumer health experience.
We place tools and resources in the hands of your employees for them to personally engage with their medical care and related costs.
Key employer services include:
- Comprehensive spending account communications program
- Flexible solutions for enrollment, account opening, funding and management
- Robust reporting and administrator capabilities
- Dedicated employer support
Our HSA offers you the following advantages:
- Design consultation: Based on extensive experience with employers, we provide assistance in developing an effective approach for enrollment, account contributions/funding, fees and ongoing communications. We can also advise on best practices related to plan design and contributions.
- Training: Employer HSA training includes product training and training related to enrollment, payroll and reporting.
- Service management: For larger employers, we assign a client service manager (CSM) to support the implementation and ongoing administration of your HSA program.
- Implementation: We develop and support an implementation work plan to coordinate with the rollout of your HDHP.
Employer Account Features
We offer employers numerous features to support the implementation and ongoing administration of health savings and other spending accounts. The following features are available to you:
We support our clients through our employer support call center and our client service management team. Our employer-focused resources are not only spending account dedicated, but employer dedicated. Our team guides you through the employer setup process and ongoing administration. We offer customized services for large groups, including communications, account opening/enrollment, funding and ongoing administration.
If you utilize an automated system for benefits administration, we offer a “plug and play” approach to integration. We're able to support numerous models to streamline and integrate enrollment, account set-up, web access and customer service. We offer a complete electronic process for enrollment, account opening and account funding for HSAs.
Our employer website provides tools that enable you to easily manage member accounts with a variety of self-service features, including access to reports. We provide training to employers on the reporting features of our website during implementation.
For large employers, we maintain a customized and highly structured implementation process that is tailored for each of our clients. The implementation plan is designed and agreed upon prior to beginning work, then monitored continually during implementation. We maintain and document an issues log and utilize the implementation plan and issues log to monitor the on-going implementation process.
We provide employer support for payroll contribution processing to help ensure timely and accurate fund transmission. Reconciliation and reporting processes exist (for a fee) to assist employers in tracking and auditing contributions.
We offer competitive fees to our clients and members. For information on fees applicable to you, login to your account and download your rate and fee schedule. Or, contact us if you're interested in our product and services. The following is included with our core product:
- Online bill pay and account-to-account transfers
- Debit cards
- Mobile App
- Simplee claims integration services
- Training and educational materials
- Online HSA statements
- Employer reporting suite
- Modeling tools
- HSA checkbook
Our comprehensive educational materials are available for both employers and members. Many employers use our online video library to not only educate members, but also as a great resource for HR and management personnel. Tools include a Tax Savings Calculator, Contribution Limit Calculator and extensive Plan Selector Tool to help members choose which plan is right for them.